Foamed Concrete and Specialist Paint Coatings
Fill voids, reduce loadings, provide thermal insulation. Foamed concrete has many beneficial applications in the building and contruction industry including ground preparation, roads on soft ground, lightweight block walls and roof insulation.
Save on air conditioning costs whilst protecting your building. Elastotherm AC paint reduces the inside temperature on hot, sunny days. On concrete it protects against carbonation. Decorative finish with 20-30 year lifespan. Available in different colours.
Extend the life of your metal and fibre cement roofs by in excess of 10 years using RBC Aluminium protective coating. Easy application: one pack, paint one coat with brush or airless spray.
Building and Construction Materials
Products for Roofs, Walls, Floors and Foundations
EAB Associates (EABASSOC) products are ideal for use in the construction industry on building and civil engineering projects where protection against corrosion and waterproofing is required. In particular our products can be applied to roofs, walls, floors and foundations. Our thermal insulation coating reduces heat inside buildings on hot sunny days and has anti-carbonation properties which give additional protection when painted on concrete. We also supply admixtures for concrete and foaming agent for making lightweight foamed concrete that has many uses in the construction industry.
Our Waterproofing and Building Materials Range Includes Products For:
- roof waterproofing
- underground damp-proofing
- waterproofing of walls
- waterproofing in sandwich construction of floors
- joint sealing and caulking
- protection of metal surfaces
- thermal insulation of surfaces
- protection against carbonation
- manufacture of lightweight foamed concrete
We Supply Specialist Building Materials Including:
- liquid waterproof coatings based on bitumens and synthetic resins
- anti-corrosion and thermal insulation coatings
- sheet membranes / torching membranes
- mastic sealants
- elastomeric sealants and compounds
- self adhesive membranes and tapes
- foaming agent for lightweight foamed concrete
- foam generators for lightweight foamed concrete
Typical Building and Construction Applications Include:
- coating roofs and walls to reduce inside temperatures
- protection of sloping, corrugated factory roofs, made of metal or fibre-cement sheets
- waterproofing flat concrete roofs in high rise buildings and apartment blocks
- concrete floors in 'wet' areas, such as bathrooms, kitchens, washrooms and basements
- building's foundations waterproofing
- water storage tanks, reservoirs and pools
- waterproofing walls, floors and roofs in underground car parks, basements, tunnels etc.
- anti-rust protection of metal surfaces in exposed environments.
- filling expansion joints in walls, floors and roadways
- Void filling, groundworks, pre-cast panels and walls
- Construction of roads on soft ground
- Roof insulation
EAB Associates - What We Do
EAB Associates is a supplier of specialist, chemically based products for the waterproofing, sealing and general protection of buildings. Our products are used both in new construction and for maintenance work.
We always offer an excellent service from your initial request, to quotations, technical enquiries and the shipment and final handling of the order. We assure you of our best service at all times.
We have great expertise in exporting and we export to various countries, mainly in the Middle East, Far East, Indian Sub-Continent and South America, and work with a variety of different organisations including government bodies, testing institutions, architects and engineers, specialist waterproofing contractors, and importers of construction materials.
We are able to give professional advice on most matters in the waterproofing field, either directly from our own knowledge and practical experience, or after reference to our many specialist contacts.
For more information about our products and how we can help you with your building contracting work or your next project please contact us.