EABASSOC Foaming Agent
On this page:
Foam for Lightweight Foamed Concrete
EABASSOC Foaming Agent is a highly concentrated, highly efficient liquid which is used in the production of EABASSOC Lightweight Foamed Concrete. Foamed concrete is also known as cellular lightweight concrete (CLC) or Aircrete.
High Efficiency / Low Dosage
Dosage Rate: 0.3 - 0.6 ltrs/m³
EABASSOC Foaming Agent: Advantages
- Low cost / high concentration: has a LOW USAGE rate and it is this which must be considered when choosing a foaming agent, not just its basic price per litre.
- Excellent stability over a wide range of temperature and water quality. This stability means that the foam bubbles sustain themselves and support the mortar around them. The bubbles do not burst easily and hence the foamed concrete does not collapse when it is made or after it has been placed.
- High efficiency means that a high level of air entrapment is possible, hence low density foamed concrete can be achieved without using excessive foaming agent.
- Excellent strength and thermal insulation properties means the foamed concrete produced from EABASSOC Foaming Agent is ideal for a wide range of applications.
EABASSOC Foaming Agent: Making Foam
When processed through a foam generator, a solution of EABASSOC Foaming Agent in water creates a stiff, white foam with a 20 to 25 times increase in volume and NO foam collapse. The foam can easily be incorporated into any mortar mix to make EABASSOC Foamed Concrete (CLC), even when using cold water.
EABASSOC Foaming Agent may be used with all types of Portland cement and incorporated into cement only, or sand-cement mortar slurries to produce foamed concrete of every type and for every application. Its cost as a proportion of the total cost of foamed concrete is tiny, typically only about 1-3%.
EABASSOC Foaming Agent can also be used in mix designs that contain ingredients such as fly ash, silica fume and geoploymer cement.
Safety goggles, gloves and suitable work clothing should always be worn when using EABASSOC Foaming Agent and/or when making concrete.
READ MORE: EABASSOC Foaming Agent Datasheet (pdf).
Buy EABASSOC Aircete Foaming Agent
Please contact us if you require foaming agent for commercial projects in the UK or overseas.
If you are in the UK you can purchase small quantities of EABASSOC Foaming Agent direct from us via PayPal. You can pay by credit/debit card without the need for a PayPal account. Please see below. Quantities available are 0.5 kg, 1.0 kg, 2.5 kg, 5.0 kg and 25 kg.
Overseas Customers can purchase small quantities of foaming agent on eBay. International delivery is handled through eBay's Global Shipping Programme.
* If you are a business customer in Northern Ireland please contact us before placing an order.
We aim to despatch in up to 3 working days. Delivery is usually an additional 2 working days. We use the following delivery services:
- 2.5 kg and 5.0 kg - Delivery is by Parcel Force 48 Tracked and Signed, which normally takes 2 working days from despatch.
- 0.5 kg and 1.0 kg - Delivery is by Royal Mail Second Class Signed For, which normally takes 2 - 3 working days from despatch.
- 25 kg - Delivery is by courier, which normally takes 1 working day from despatch.
If you do not receive your order please contact us.
By placing an order online you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.