Automated Foamed Concrete Block Factory
For serious business enquiries about this equipment please contact our business partner, THT International, who are the manufacturer of specialist equipment for large foamed concrete block making factories.
Foamed Concrete Block Factory with Wire Cutting Machine
It is possible to build a foamed concrete (CLC) block factory
with a high degree of automation that will enable blocks to be made
more efficiently with lower labour costs. We can supply a block factory designed with an output of 20m³ to 900m³ of foamed concrete blocks per day. We can also supply cutting machines which can quickly cut a large block of foamed concrete into smaller blocks. See below for the wire cutting machine specifcations. Casting large blocks and cutting them is much less labour intensive and therefore more cost effective than using battery moulds.
Through use of additional moulds, the cutting machine can also cut foamed concrete into hollow-core, interlocking pre-cast panels.
Wire Cutting Machine Specifications
Our wire cutting machine has been developed specifically for cutting a large foamed concrete block into the smaller blocks that are used for building construction.
The wire cutting machine is static, the foamed concrete is moved into position on the mould base which is mounted on rails. The basic structure of the wire cutting machine is a steel frame that supports a cutting grid. The grid consists of tensioned steel wires in a grid arrangement. The cutting grid is lowered mechanically whilst at the same time the cutting wires move backwards and forwards in a cutting motion. The specifications of our wire cutting machine are as follows:
- Can cut simultaneously in two directions (x, y) at one time
- Can cut one big block of 1220 x 1210 x 400mm into 72 small blocks. The height of 400mm can be changed to 500 or 600 at the time of ordering
- Size of the blocks is 100 x 200 x (400 / 500 / 600mm). Other sizes are available on request
- Can also be configured to cut hollow-core, interlocking panels
- Uses only electric drive 380V-400V / 50Hz / 3 phase.
- Total Power consumption is about 3.5 kW only
- Operation in two modes: manual or automatic
- Cutting mechanism: by wire, at about 4-5 hours after pouring
- Capacity: 10 m³ of foamed concrete per hour. A block can be cut in 3.5 minutes
- Total weight: 1200 kgs
- Size: 2193Hx 1910W x 2200L mm
Cutting large blocks into small foamed concrete blocks using the wire cutting machine shown above is much quicker and more cost effective than using battery moulds.
As well as the automated block cutting machine, we can supply the batching plant, mixer, foam generator, foaming agent and moulds necessary for making foamed concrete blocks. For more detailed information about building a foamed concrete block factory please contact us.